Do you need a CRM system that can easily integrate with your existing website? Consider it done!
MantisProperty offers multiple options for easy integration with your website. Do this yourself, or allow your web designer to integrate with MantisProperty - either way, we’re here to help.
Free support is provided to assist you or your web designer to get MantisProperty working with your website.
Our MantisProperty plugin for Wordpress and Wix is completely free and takes only a few minutes to install.
The Wordpress and Wix plugins allow you to easily show your listings on your Wordpress or Wix website whilst integrating with MantisProperty to process all incoming leads and enquiries for your listings.
The Iframes method allows for a fully-functional property search system and listings within your site, all managed through your MantisProperty account.
Simply insert the relevant links into your existing website to enable your visitors to search for properties, view listings and make enquiries.
The following features can be enabled on your website through our easy-to-use website integration module:
- A full search facility that allows searching via map and/or specific criteria.
- Photo gallery and slideshow.
- Printable / downloadable brochures.
- The ability to fill out an expression of interest forms, which are then automatically emailed to you.
- Automated Google location maps.
- The ability to mark a property as sold or under contract (or leased if a rental), which then moves the property to the relevant section of the database and public website. Listings can also be marked as ‘archived', which hides them from the public site but still allows agents access for re-listing or for information purposes.
- Visible open for inspection dates and times, which can also be searched on.
XML based API
We have a fully programmable API that can be connected to, allowing you control over how things look and feel on your website.
The API gives you real time access to your listings’ data, photos, etc., whilst also allowing you to send a query of certain criteria to receive the data for the relevant listings.
This is our most flexible integration method, but it does require someone with experience in using XML based APIs to program the functionality on your website.
Another option we have is to send REAXML feeds directly to your site, to then be processed by your site. We have a number of agents using Wordpress and the Feedsync plugin which allows their site to accept the feeds and process them to display.