MantisProperty's automated workflow system works like a digital personal assistant that you can easily configure to perform tasks to run when certain conditions are met.
You simply choose a trigger for when the workflow will run and then you configure a series of actions you want performed when the workflow runs.
Automated workflows can be created and configured to run for your entire office and they can also be created by/for specific agents.
You can choose for automated workflows to run once then disable, run once then delete themselves or run continuously.
MantisProperty also includes an Autoresponder system allowing you to configure email and/or SMS autoresponders to go to contacts when they are added to specific groups, make enquiries about specific listings or attend open homes of specific listings.
You can set a workflow to run when one or more of the following events occurs:
- A new contact is created
- A contact is added to a group
- A contact attends an open home
- A contact makes an enquiry on a listing
- A contact becomes a hot buyer
- A contact becomes a warm buyer
- A contact becomes a hot tenant
- A contact becomes a warm tenant
- A contact becomes a hot vendor
- A contact becomes a warm vendor
- A contact becomes a cold contact
- An appraisal is created
- An appraisal is sent
- An appraisal is accepted
- An appraisal is rejected
- A new listing goes live
- A price is changed
- A listing is under contract
- A listing is marked as sold or leased
- A listing is archived/withdrawn
- A new inspection time is created
- An inspection time has been deleted
- After an inspection
- A new contract has been created
- A contract due date becomes overdue
- A deposit is received
- Finance has been approved
- A contract goes unconditional
- A contract is settled
- A contract has been cancelled
- A contract has been deleted
You can set up as many actions as you want to run on a workflow once the trigger has been activated. Actions can be set to run in a specific order which you can change at any time using the drag and drop interface.
The following actions can be configured in a workflow:
- Wait a specific amount of time (this can be used for things such as sending an email 12 months after a contact has been added or waiting a day to send the next email in a series of emails
- Create a task
- Send an email
- Send an SMS
- Send vendor report (showing all enquiries and open home feedback for a specific listing)
Automated workflows allow you to automate common tasks to allow your agency to run more efficiently and free up more time for you to do the things you love.